Event Held at Adventure Landing Jacksonville Beach During Winterfest
What’s more fun than a photo booth? Nothing. It’s better than a selfie because it is a selfie, but no one has to hold the camera. Big Fun Foto Booth of Ponte Vedra is using their LED air booth to help us raise money for our families. The event is to be held at Adventure Landing in Jacksonville Beach and is a Jax Chamber Beaches Division event.
This Puts the Fun in Fundraising
Coming off the heels of their successful as ever Halloween scare tactics, Adventure Landing now shifts into winter time fun with their Winterfest. Transforming the usual water park into a winter wonderland is nothing short of a miracle. And a lot of hard work. There’s an ice slide built from the ground up that is a big hit. And there’s also a skating rink that is the same size as the one in New York City’s Rockefeller Plaza.
How the Chamber Helps Small Businesses Like OAS
The JAX Chamber is a not-for-profit organization with more than 3,000 members serving Northeast Florida, helping members to make connections, grow their businesses and prosper in our community.
- Members make local, national and international connections at hundreds of events designed to build business relationships and keep you informed.
- Through educational programs and services, the Chamber works to grow new and existing businesses.
- The JAX Chamber promotes economic development by attracting and retaining companies, creating jobs and fostering a skilled workforce.
- Through advocacy programs, the Chamber works for business and represents your interests at the local, state and federal level.
- The Buy Chamber initiative promotes local member-to-member purchasing.
Adventure Landing is a Versatile Playground
The company owns, operates, and manages Adventure Landing parks in Florida (3), North Carolina (3), Texas (1), and New York (1). A privately held corporation, Adventure Landing maintains corporate offices in Jacksonville Beach, FL.
Our Flagship Park, Adventure Landing and Shipwreck Island Water Park in Jacksonville Beach, is the largest Family Entertainment Center in northeast Florida. Offering individual & family fun for all ages, Adventure Landing can accommodate private and semi-private group events hosting thousands of guests. With over 5,000,000 visitors since opening, the Jacksonville Beach Park can proudly claim that Adventure Landing is the “Place to Play” for Florida families and visitors.